While we respect your privacy, we cannot control how and when you use the Services or any third parties’ actions with respect to your use of the Services. In order for the Services to function as intended, you may receive e-mails, push notifications, and other similar notifications from the Services. You are solely responsible for protecting the privacy of such information after it is received by taking measures such as setting a password on your device and viewing communications only in a private location.
The following is a summary of our privacy practices, please review the full policy below for details. To the extent there are any conflicts between the summary and the full policy, the terms of the full policy will control.
For the purposes of this policy, “Personal Data” means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data.
- We collect Personal Data that you provide to us and data that is collected about you automatically by various technologies when you use our Services.
- We only use your Personal Data to provide and improve our services for you.
- You may request to change or remove your Personal Data at any time pursuant to the choices set forth in the policy.
- We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Onward Method, Inc.
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #39971
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Onward, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
- Types of Data We Collect.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- When you register for an account, we collect your name, e-mail, username, phone number and password.
- When you have interactions with our Services, such as engage in chat sessions, respond to our surveys, provide feedback, upload photos and videos about yourself, make journal entries about your progress, or otherwise provide content to our Services, we may collect any Personal Data you provide in or with such content.
- When you subscribe for our newsletter, we collect your e-mail address.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected Automatically via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information automatically from your device, including but not limited to:
- Information about your website browsing and application usage such as the sites and applications you visit, the time you spent on such websites and applications, the time and date of the visit, the type of content you consume, links you click, and how much data was transferred;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages and e-mail messages. For instance, we may use Pixel Tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
- Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we collect your precise device location information, which can also be used to track your screen time.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, and improve our Services. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide the Services to you;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- debug and resolve any issues with our Services;
- improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you e-mail or push notifications, including messages to help motivate you to achieve your goals and security, support and maintenance advisories;
- send surveys, newsletters, and other promotional communications;
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- User Testimonials. We often receive comments from users who have had positive experience with our Services. If we decide to publish such content, we may publish your comment along with your first name and last initial.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers that conduct quality assurance testing, provide technical support, and/or provide other services to Onward.
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service. Please note that if you elect to restrict any features or functions of the Services, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services and the Services may not function optimally as intended.
- Push Notifications. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can disable these services through your mobile device settings.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your Personal Data within your account or by making a support request from within the application. When you request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will remove the display of such Personal Data so that you will no longer see such data in your account. However, we may retain your information for record keeping, auditing, fraud prevention, and similar purposes.
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- Application. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application using the standard uninstall processes supported by your mobile device and/or the mobile application marketplace or network you use.
- Location. If you do not want us to collect your precise device location information, you can disable location services through your mobile device settings.