Onward’s vision is to truly improve the lives of the millions of people suffering from addiction. We’re looking for talented software engineers to help us build and scale our product.
Los Angeles, CA Full-Time
Onward’s vision is to truly improve the lives of the millions of people suffering from addictions. We’re looking for a talented data analyst to help us understand our users and help make important business decisions.
What you’ll do
- Reduce and analyze data in large, relational databases.
- Study trends in regular cohort, funnel, and efficacy metrics.
- Participate in the implementation and analysis of user surveys.
- Collaborate with engineering teams by analyzing product tests, user feedback, etc.
- Monitor and maintain data integrity.
- Steer the creation of quantifiable metrics to address business concerns.
- Produce effective data visualizations.
- Build cohesive reports summarizing data-driven conclusions to inform decision making.
What we require
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics, chemistry, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong problem solving troubleshooting skills.
- Effective data-focused communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 2+ years experience with SQL and large, relational datasets
What we'd love
- Expertise with spreadsheet software, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience developing and implementing data metrics geared toward business decisionmaking.
- Experience with third-party, SAS analytics platforms, particularly Google AdWords, Google Analytics, iTunesConnect, Branch.io, or similar.
- Experience with statistical software, particularly R.